GolfIn order that you fully enjoy your visit to The Country Club of New Canaan, please acquaint yourself with our customs and traditions.
- Skirts, skorts or shorts not shorter than 5 inches above the knee.
- Women's shirts may either be sleeveless with a collar or collarless with sleeves.
- Men’s and Boy’s shirts must have collars and sleeves and must be tucked in at all times.
- Men and Boys are to wear a belt at all times.
- Golf shoes must have non–metal spikes.
- When wearing a hat, please position it bill forward.
Pace of Play
Members and guests are expected to play an 18-hole round of golf in 4 hours or less. Please be ready to play at all times. If you are driving a golf cart, please follow directional signs, use cart paths where available and be especially careful to not drive in the tall fescue grasses.
Cell Phone Use
Cell phones used for voice can be used in the Club parking lot. Cell phones used for text can also be used in the locker rooms.
Caddie Program2018 Caddie Schools. All caddies must be a minimum of 14 years old.
- April 6 and 7 from 3:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- April 27 and 28 from 3:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- May 4 and 5 from 3:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- May 12 and 13 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m
Click HERE for the CCNC Caddie Manual
For more information on caddying, contact Chuck Clark, Caddie Master at 203-966-3033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE for the CCNC Scorecard.
Click HERE for the CCNC Family Scorecard.
The Country Club of New Canaan offers a 20 station driving range which includes natural grass and artificial hitting surfaces. Other practice areas include; putting green, short game area and a fairway bunker practice area.