Golf Facilities Proper Attire
Includes the golf course, the practice putting green, the practice chipping area and practice range.
Proper Attire for Men, Women and Children
• Skirts, skorts or shorts not shorter than 5 inches above the knee.
• Women's shirts may either be sleeveless with a collar or collarless with sleeves.
• Men’s and Boy’s shirts must have collars and sleeves and must be tucked in at all times.
• Men and Boys are to wear a belt at all times. Golf shoes must have non–metal spikes.
• Men's or women's dress shoes with any heel and sandals are not permitted on any of the golf facilities with the exception that sandals and flat soled footwear are acceptable on the practice putting green.
• Golf Caps must be worn with the bill in the forward position.
Attire Not Allowed on Golf Facilities
• Tennis attire (except in Golf Shop), tank tops, tube-tops or halter tops, gym or basketball shorts, short sleeve mock neck shirts, jeans, denim of any kind, cargo shorts, cut- offs, sweatpants, non-golf sweatshirts, warm-up suits, workout clothing, bathing suits, and metal spikes.
• This dress code is mandatory for all players. Improperly dressed golfers shall be asked to change before using the golf facilities.
Click Here FOR THE CCNC FAMILY COURSE SCORECARD
Caddie Schools - 2017
April 7 and 8 from 3:00 – 6:30 p.m.
April 14 and 15 from 3:00 – 6:30 p.m.
April 21 and 22 from 3:00 - 6:30 p.m.
May 5 and 6 from 3:00 – 6:30 p.m.
May 13 and 14 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m
**All caddies must be a minimum of 14 years old.
For more information please contact Chuck Clark, Caddie Master at (203) 966-3033 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.